The CPI (formerly MEI) Talos bill validator is a next-generation bill acceptor that is a direct replacement for all other existing MEI 2000 series models. We have provided as much information as possible in this listing to help you determine if this validator will replace a 2000 series unit you currently own. If you are unsure about which Talos model to buy for any reason, please call us at 970-623-1272, we will figure it out for you!
All bezels and bill boxes from MEI 2000 Series validators will fit any Talos bill validator, and vice versa.
- Superior fraud protection – New, enhanced sensor platform offers 10X greater note coverage and superior recognition
- Faster transaction speed – 2X faster than Series 2000 delivers increased throughput for higher revenue during peak hours
- Commonality with Series 2000 – Maintains common and understood components and functionality
- USB connectivity – Enables easy updates and configuration, reducing at-machine update time
- CPI Synq™ module compatibility – Allows wireless, on-site, mobile connectivity with the payment system to enable at-machine diagnostics, troubleshooting, and configuration, allowing for reduction in service calls and higher machine up-time
Power Sources: 22VDC to 45VDC
- Operating Temperature: -15C to +60C
- Storage Temperature: -40C to +70C.
- Humidity: 30% to 90% RH relative humidity (non-condensing), maximum relative humidity of 50% at extreme temperatures
- Standby: 7 Watts
- Acceptance: 20 Watts
- Full Stack Max: 50 Watts
- HVB - VFM
- VFM - Mid-Entry
- 300 Bill Magazine
- 500 Bill Magazine
- 700 Bill Magazine
- 1000 Bill Magazine
- One bill
- Talos Model Configuration Sample