All bezels and bill boxes from MEI 2000 Series validators will fit any Talos bill validator, and vice versa.
The MEI 2000 series equivalents of the Talos validator model in this listing would be the AE-2612.
- Experience a 15% lift in sales. Accept up to $20 notes and store up to 25 notes while giving customers change with $1 or $5 notes
- Faster transaction speed. 2x quicker than the Series 2000 with Recycler
- Improved jam performance. 50% decrease in jams compared to previous models
- Decrease service calls and increase machine uptime. Powered by CPI Synq™ module compatibility
- Superior fraud protection. Enhanced sensor platform for 10x greater note coverage and recognition
Power Sources: 22VDC to 45VDC
- Operating Temperature: -15C to +60C
- Storage Temperature: -40C to +70C.
- Humidity: 30% to 90% RH relative humidity (non-condensing), maximum relative humidity of 50% at extreme temperatures
- Standby: 7 Watts
- Acceptance: 20 Watts
- Full Stack Max: 50 Watts
- HVB - VFM
- VFM - Mid-Entry
- 300 Bill Magazine
- 500 Bill Magazine
- 700 Bill Magazine
- 1000 Bill Magazine
- One bill
- Talos Model Configuration Sample