The CPI (formerly MEI) Talos bill validator is a next-generation bill acceptor that is a direct replacement for all other existing MEI 2000 series models. We have provided as much information as possible in this listing to help you determine if this validator will replace a 2000 series unit you currently own.
All bezels and bill boxes from MEI 2000 Series validators will fit any Talos bill validator, and vice versa.
The MEI 2000 series equivalents of the Talos validator model in this listing would be the AE-2632.
- Superior fraud protection – New, enhanced sensor platform offers 10X greater note coverage and superior recognition
- Faster transaction speed – 2X faster than Series 2000 delivers increased throughput for higher revenue during peak hours
- Commonality with Series 2000 – Maintains common and understood components and functionality
- USB connectivity – Enables easy updates and configuration, reducing at-machine update time
- CPI Synq™ module compatibility – Allows wireless, on-site, mobile connectivity with the payment system to enable at-machine diagnostics, troubleshooting, and configuration, allowing for reduction in service calls and higher machine up-time
- 300 Bill Magazine
- 500 Bill Magazine
- 700 Bill Magazine
- 1000 Bill Magazine
Download Talos T600 Series Coupon Manual